I’m lucky to have met some amazing people in the foodie world through Twitter, Facebook and the myriad of food festivals across the country. I hope you find the interviews below interesting and are as inspired by these people as I have been.
- Barry and Henry Chevallier Guild of Aspall Cyder in Suffolk
- Sam and Clare Fairs of Hillfarm Oils in Suffolk
- Neil Whitehead of Seed Pantry
- Rosalind Rathouse of The Cookery School on Portland Street and Rosalind’s Kitchen
- Sharon Hockenhull of Fruitshare
- Rupert Parsons of Botanically Enthused Womersley Oils and Vinegars
If you’d like to be interviewed on my blog, please do get in touch x