Stir Fried Prawns and Broccoli with Clearspring Brown Rice and Quinoa
Super fast and healthy
- 125g (half a packet) Clearspring Rice and Quinoa Mix
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1kg fresh broccoli spears
- 200g feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g uncooked prawns
- 2 cloves of garlic - chopped
- Salt to your taste
To make it
We served this hot on a bed of spinach leaves.
- Bring two large pans of water to the boil, add the rice and quinoa mix to the first and cook for 10 minutes. Add the broccoli to the other and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the rice and quinoa mix and then add the pomegranate molasses, ground cumin and salt to your taste. I used about 1 tsp table salt.
- Chop the broccoli spears and then mix these in.
- Crumble the feta over the top and mix this in.
- Put the olive oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic and stir for a few seconds and then throw in the uncooked prawns. Toss them in the garlic and oil for a few minutes. They will go pink when cooked. Then mix them into the rice, quinoa and broccoli mix.