Pomegranate Mai Thai
Servings: 1 large glass
My Pomegranate Mai Thai
- 2 measures rum - I used Bacardi
- 3 measures POM 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon of soft dark brown sugar
- 1 tangerine or clementine
- 4 mint leaves at the bottom of the glass and a few more for garnishing
- 1 quarter of lime
To make it
- Cut the tangerine into quarters and squeeze each segment into a large tumbler.
- Add the brown sugar and the mint leaves and muddle them together with the back of a spoon or a pestle softly.
- Add the rum and the POM.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and then stir it all gently together taking care to mix the orange segments, mint leaves and sugar up into the drink.
- Add a squeeze of lime and then garnish with the mint sprig and a slice of orange.